COVID-19: What Sarasota Spine & Joint Integrated Medical and our Bradenton facility is doing in response/to help during the outbreak:
Our facilities are contacting the county emergency manager to donate our stock of medical grade PPE (local ER, hospital, long-term care facility, congregate living facility, compounding pharmacy or community testing site.)
We understand that you may be in pain and we are here to help. To protect staff and patients we have initiated a multitude of safety measures including but not limited to:
• Altered hours greatly limit the number of patients in reception areas. Chairs are spaced such that people may maintain much greater distances than six feet apart.
• Patients temperature and screening of symptoms is done upon presentation to the facilities.
• All waiting room materials have been removed.
• Pens are disinfected prior to and after use.
• Staff is continually disinfecting surfaces with special focus on immediate wipe down of high touch points.
• Patients are kept 6 feet or greater form other patients. Staff wears non PPE masks.
If you cannot leave the house or choose not to we can provide tele-health.
As credentialed Durable Medical Equipment Providers, DME can provide greater support + pain relief + lessen risks of falling.
Our Doctors Can Make Home Visits
We recognize these are very challenging and trying times. We’ve come together as a community to provide help to our “high risk seniors.”
In response to calls from the public seeking counsel as to symptoms/exposure we continue to rely on the Center for Disease Controls web site:
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency: Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.