There Are Treatments that Work…Even on Migraines
Headaches and migraines can wreak havoc in your personal life. The cause of certain migraines can often be difficult for any person let alone a medical professional to determine. Migraines typically are thought to be affected by the flow of blood to the brain and tend to have a family or hereditary link. Headaches are typically caused by muscle tension in the muscles surrounding the neck and the back of the head.
As we have all experienced headaches, we understand they can strike anyone for a variety of common reasons detailed below:
- Tension and stress in the muscles.
- Imbalances in the posture of the patient.
- Whiplash symptoms from automobile accidents.
- Lingering symptoms of serious sports injuries.
- Poor diet, dehydration or an excess intake of caffeine.
- Misalignment of cervical vertebrae.
- Vision problems.
- Problems with the structure of the jaw.
An integrated approach to therapy will allow traditional chiropractic techniques, physical therapy and pain relief options to make a long-term impact on the debilitating effect of ongoing migraines and headaches.
Contact us today to discuss a drug free method by which to get your headaches under control.